What games can girls play from 4 to 6 years old?
Girls really like to play board games, but their interests are different. Unlike boys, girls are more interested in entertaining games, or board games that are educational in nature. An interesting feature is that role-playing games for girls are also interesting if they contain female characters. If you have a female hero, even a military strategy board game can become a favorite for girls. At the age of 4-6 years, the child craves adventure, active activities and entertainment, but limited knowledge of mathematics and insufficient reading speed impose certain restrictions on the range of games for children of this age. In fact, the main basic mechanics for children's board games are “kin-dvin". In such games, it is enough for dev points to roll a die and count the number of moves that have fallen on the die. Another genre of games that is popular among children is collecting sets of cards on the hand or on the table, by the way, girls really like such board games.
You should pay attention to several criteria when choosing board games for little girls. First, for girls aged 4-6, the visual component of the game is important. Animals and characters should be bright, beautiful and cute. Secondly, the goal of the game should containsome creative and collective content. For example: collect a collection of tokens, tiles, or cards of the same type. And the third important component - the game should not be identified as 100% boyish, that is, game characters, pictures on the box and other elements of the game design should not represent only boys. Animals, fruits, vegetables, flowers - all this is great for girls. But if a boy appears in the game, then you must have a girl, otherwise the game will be recognized as a boy's game!
TOP 5 games for girls under 6 from the Bombat Game team
There are a lot of children's board games in our assortment, but in this top we will pay attention only to those games that the youngest board players will like.
- Children's board game 3 in 1 “ZOOregata" is a proven option, ideal for girls. The game is focused on creativity, bright design, close to the girls ' theme-all this makes the game the # 1 choice for girls aged 4-6 years. Girls are happy to collect animalsfrom different continents of our planet and study the map of the Earth.
- Game with dinosaurs "Dino Sport" - a very bright and colorful game with the mechanics of “throw-move". Cute dinosaur figures are used instead of chips. Girls really like the touching design ofthe needle.
- The Mushroom card game is an ideal option for girls aged 5-6 who are learning to count up to 10. The game itself is based on the author's game mechanics and is designed to teach counting skills in childhood. Cards without numbers and the child counts items by the piece - this is how we begin to introduce children to the skill of oral counting.
- Dino Land Dinosaur quest game is another cool dinosaur action figure game. This is not a simple kin-dvin mechanic, so playing for 4 years can be challenging. But the game has an interesting idea that is close to girls: feed and raise a baby dinosaur that hatched from an egg.
- A series of games for fashionistas, "Dress up doll". In the series, there are several girlfriends who can be dressed in different outfits. Dolls have a magnetic base, outfits are easyto dress up and remove. Outfits for different dolls are perfectly combined, so we recommend taking the entire series at once.
Buy board games from the manufacturer!
If you have found a suitable game for little girls on our website, then we are ready to offer you additional bonuses when buying:
- 5% discount for all registered customers;
- discount when ordering board games as a set (only on our website);
- loyalty system bonus points for new purchases from 3 to 7%;
- free delivery in Kiev and all over Ukraine when ordering from 800 UAH.;
- 100% availability, even if the game is out of stock, we will collect it for your order and ship it out on the same day.
In addition, by buying our board games, you help children in need, with each box sold, we transfer 1 hryvnia to the Tabletochki Fund.