Board games for boys 7-10 years old
Probably children aged 7 and older are the most grateful players! Boys at this age love and want to play, they are reckless and inquisitive, they have a raging thirst to defeat an opponent, even in a toy battle or an imaginary tabletop world. Games for boys 7 years and older are no longer a rarity, the choice for parents is very wide, but we will try to help you with the choice and point out a few key points.
Games for boys 7 years old: tactical, logic and adventure
Children at the age of 7 are already second graders, which means they can read, write and count. In addition, they are already familiar with logic, so you can safely move on to tactical games and games for boys with more complex mechanics than in regular adventure games. The company's portfolio includes several such board games:
- The "Naval Battle" game from Bombat Game, which is fundamentally different from those naval combat options that you can play on a piece of paper. In our "Sea Battle" ships float on a real map with islands, shoot and maneuver. This is sea chess for real captains.
- Board game with dinosaur figures "Dino Land" with non-linear game mechanics and an interesting mechanism of interaction between players on the field.
- Traffic card game for railway lovers.
Games with heroes and monsters for boys 8-9 years old
This age already allows you to play serious games, the game time can already reach 30-40 minutes, so the range of games is expanding significantly. The theme of the game, plot and setting come out on top. What is important for a boy of 9-10 years old: the game needs weapons, fights with rivals, monsters and so on ... What can we offer:
- Super interesting and bright fantasy game for boys "Forest: The Legend of the Manticore". These are battles of heroes with monsters in a fairy-tale world, pumping skills, artifacts, magic - everything that a child needs is in this game.
- The card game "Cave of Treasures" is a memory game for the development of memory and combinatorial skills with a setting that will impress boys.
Game systems for boys 10 years old
With age, the child becomes even more assiduous and ready to deal with more complex board games. In addition, boys at this age tend to play their imaginary games. They often take plots from films, books as a basis and come up with their own game scenarios and rules. For such enthusiastic players, there are game systems - a set of elements and basic rules that determine the basic game mechanics, and the child can come up with the rest himself. We have 3 game systems:
- Naval theme: "Treasures of the old pirate" and "Admiral"
- Economic theme: "NANO-corporation"
- Fantasy: "Forest: The Legend of the Manticore"