Board games for children 6 years old and beginners
The age of 4-6 years is the age of a child when he can already be introduced to board games.
- Firstly, the child is already playing with toys consciously and accurately, which means that the chips, cubes and tokens will be used for their intended purpose, and will not fall into the child's mouth. In any case, we recommend that children from 4 to 6 years old play board games under the supervision of an adult.
- Secondly, children at this age already count up to 10, and some up to 100, and can track numbers up to 10.
- Thirdly, a child at this age can already focus on the game within 10-15 minutes.
So where should you start introducing your child to the magical world of board games?
We recommend to start with the classic, games for children 4 years old on the mechanics of "throw and move": a field with cells for moving, a cube and chips. We suggest paying attention to our games for children of 4 years old with miniature figures: "ZOOregata" with boats and "Dino-Sport" with dinosaurs. These games, in their simplest form, can be used as ordinary adventure games, but they have the ability to complicate the rules and will grow with the child!
The proposal for board games for 5 years is already longer, to the "ZOOregat" and "Dino-Sport" a game for the development of oral counting skills "Mushroom-OK" and a logical game "Dino-Battle" are added. All these games are easy to learn and the game time does not exceed 5-10 minutes.
It's even easier to buy games for children 6 years old! A child at this age is already counting and reading, so the range of board games is expanding. We suggest paying attention to the following games:
- tactical game "Naval Battle";
- memory game "Treasure Cave";
- board game "Dino-Land";
- fun game "Aqua-Fest";
- card game about trains "Traffic" (simplified version).