The sea waves furiously beat on the stern of the combat sailboats, the decks are brilliant cleaned and creak in anticipation of the captains, a whole squadron deployed the sails towards the fair wind. Steering wheel is waiting... and welcome aboard, Admiral!
☑ the largest and most detailed game on the sea theme with an unusual fleet of 24 ships;
☑ the rules require effort to master, but this will fully pay off the opportunity to feel like a real captain of a pirate sailboat;
☑ allows you to play a huge number of scenarios of sea battles;
☑ the game can be mastered both by experienced players and by those who only get acquainted with the fascinating world of desktop military-strategic games.
Admiral — this is not just a game, but a real game system, with the help of which you can play any sea battle!
The game provides players with all the basic combat techniques of the sailing fleet: the confrontation of the most powerful ships, boarding and seizing enemy forts, the use of fire-ships (ships designed to set fire to enemy sailboats), seizure of colonies.
The uniqueness of the «Admiral» is that there can be a huge number of game scenarios. A large set of components and a field that can be freely formed (all reefs and islands are represented by separate elements, and can each be placed in different ways), provide the opportunity to create new scenarios, act as naval commander or pirate admiral, defend and attack, escort convoys with Gold and fight for power in the sea.
To track the flow of ship resources and damage, which opponents inflict with successful shots, each player has unique ship cards. With the help of chips, you can mark on the cards all the changes that occur during the game. The chips are attached to them on a magnetic basis, which makes it possible to get rid of such problems when playing like a shattered table and everything crumbles.
Rules for the movement of ships and shooting have several degrees of complexity (for both experienced players and young captains):
- Lieutenant — if children play, there are no complicated calculations, simple and understandable logic of ship movement on the map;
- Captain — for teenagers and more senior admirers of sea battles — very close to realities of the rule of permutation of ships and accuracy of shooting;
- Admiral — complicated rules of movement and shooting.
In the basic rules are described 2 scenarios of the game:
- «Ocean on fire!» — a classic confrontation between the two fleets, the goal of the game is to destroy the enemy or capture his Royal Port. And all this must be done taking into account the changing wind, without breaking our ships about the reefs, as if shooting the enemy!
- «Give us luck in battle, Jolly Roger» — pirates want to capture the Spanish fleet, which carries gold from New to the Old World, the Spaniards, of course, against it. It's not a comic battle!
Such games allow you to develop fantasy, build your intellect, speed of thinking, erudition and communication skills, and, most importantly, help you to spend your free time in a pleasant company!
Admiral. Below full sail!
Author: Alexander Gorshechnikov (Gravicapa)Source: 2fishki.ru Encyclopedia of family entertainment
Damn strange and pretty meaningless, or a damned good game Admiral
Author: DamnSource: Smaylosfera. Essays on board games and more.
Admiral: impressions, first shots and underwater reefs
Author: THESNOWBODY Source: sNOwBODY in LiJo
Video by The Dice Tower of gaming the system "Admiral" (English):
Board Game "Admiral" - a review of "Two in Cuba":
Browse desktop gaming system "Admiral" on the team BombatGame:
Video presentation of the rules of the game board "Admiral" on the team BombatGame:
|Time for game||60-90 min|
|Use||For the whole family|
|Box Size (LxWxH)||37 sm. x 31 sm. x 8 sm.|
|Product Weight||2000 gr.|
|Material||Cardboard, plastic, magnet|
|Components||24 models of ships with magnetic cards, playing field, overlaid map elements, cube, weathervane, rules of the game|